REVIEW: Les Petits Macarons, St. Lawrence Market


 REVIEW: LES PETITS MACARONS, ST. LAWRENCE MARKET
AUTHOR: KAYLEE SLATER
ART & MEDIA: KAYLEE SLATER
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 6TH, 2014
A few days ago, Michael and I went to downtown Toronto for a photo shoot and decided to stop in at the St. Lawrence Market for a bite to eat. Clearly not practicing my self control, I picked up a box of French macaroons from Eve's Temptations... And they were absolute perfection.

I suggest you pick up only one or two to try, unlike I did, to spare yourself a few bucks. Each macaroon costs roughly $2.60 each and is well worth every cent. French macaroons are among one of the hardest recipes to make (let alone master) and I agree the price should be high.


Out of most of the flavors, I decided that Salted Caramel is the most satisfying. The filling is just sweet and salty enough, and has you wishing for just one more almost immediately. Secondly, I would say Crème Brulée is the next in line for its rich and beautiful taste.

Please comment below if you know of any other places in the Toronto area that are well known for it's French macaroons... For reviewing purposes only, of course.



0 comments:

Post a Comment